We Take Wellness and Safety Seriously
We’re Calistoga’s original wellness resort, after all. Since 1952, caring for you has been our priority. As we reopen our doors, that sentiment holds true.
We want you to feel good and have fun. That’s why we’ve enacted safety measures from top to bottom. We want your stay to be stress free—our mineral pools and mud baths will help with that. Our newly reimagined, wellness resort setting is ideal for social distancing, and we look forward to welcoming you.
We’re working every day to ensure the safety of our guests and team from the moment we open our hearts and doors.
- We’ll use hospital-grade disinfectants, focusing on high-touch surfaces, including the lobby, guest rooms, and resort grounds, including lounge areas in our courtyard, spa garden, backyard, spa, and mineral pools.
- Our staff is trained on COVID-19 protocols, including proper use of masks, hand washing, prevention of transmission, and procedures if a case is suspected or confirmed.
- We require our hotel associates to wear protective gear within all areas of the hotel.
- We ask that hotel guests follow the same protocol of mask-wearing, hand washing, and utilizing hand sanitizer stations that have been placed throughout the property.
- Throughout the property, guests and associates are guided by social distancing reminders, signage, and gathering spaces that have been strategically configured to promote social distancing.
You’ll Stay Well: Welcome Experience
Wellness has always been our thing. We hope you’ll stay well with us. With our new, added health and safety protocols in place, you may even leave better than you came. We look forward to welcoming you to Calistoga’s original wellness resort.